bullet-resistant alarm fence with scaling detection
Characteristics at a glance
- Security fence with a glass construction that is resistant to both bullets and thrown objects, upon request with climbover, tunnelling or other protective functions
- GlasGARD® is an inconspicuous and architecturally high-grade security fence with high quality glass elements, high-performance detection, and a high level of mechanical stability
- Able to detect all types of climbover and penetration attempts; indiscernible to intruders
- Enormous resistance of glass elements prevents penetration from long-barrel weapons of all calibres in accordance with the DIN 52290-2 and DIN EN 1063 standards
- Transparent design means visibility is maintained
Areas of application
- Private properties
- Country estates and villas
- Embassy premises and government districts
- Company premises
GlasGARD® can be integrated in the AluGARD® base system
GlasGARD® can be combined with the AluGARD® base system to create a high security property protection system of high architectural quality. AluGARD® is the modular base structure from HAVERKAMP for alarm security fences, consisting of aluminium posts of a variety of sizes and diameters. These can be fitted with a range of fillers – adapted to customer requirements – as well as climbover protection and sensor and video systems.
Further information on AluGARD® is available here.
The GlasGARD® security fence system represents a real alternative to conventional security fences: GlasGARD® is a wall made of glass – transparent and thus inconspicuous – so as to maintain a view of the surroundings. The system features a high level of durability and high-performance detection. The integrated security glass elements reliably prevent penetration from long-barrel weapons of all calibres in accordance with the DIN 52290-2 and DIN EN 1063 standards, making them ideally suitable for protecting persons who are at particularly high risk.
GlasGARD® detects bullet and penetration attacks covertly and invisibly to the attacker. The glass fence can be combined with high-performance add-on solutions, such as climbover or tunnelling protection, etc., in line with the individual customer's needs and requirements.