Sicherheitszaun in Holzoptik - alarmüberwacht
Characteristics at a glance
- Wooden security fence with quiescent current monitoring, available on request with climbover, tunnelling or other protection functions
- WoodGARD ® security fencing can be combined with steel posts for an extremely long service life
- Monitoring elements for penetration or climbover detection, indiscernible to the untrained eye
- Extremely low rate of false alarms
- Wooden security fence available with varied design options (e.g. as privacy protection or a garden-type fence) and in a range of wood types
Areas of application
- Private properties
- Country estates and villas
- Company premises
Properties and construction
WoodGARD® is a wooden, quiescent current monitored security fence that can be installed with steel posts. The fence panels can also be equipped with climbover protection. The special absorbed sound elements on the upper cross member can reliably detect climbover attempts with point precision. Monitoring is performed by an optical waveguide in conjunction with a specially developed electronic evaluation system. The upper limit of the climbover protection structure can be in the form of either U-shaped wood cover panels or aluminium covers, available in both untreated finish and in all RAL colours.
WoodGARD® can be integrated in the AluGARD® base system
WoodGARD® is suitable for integration in the AluGARD® base system. AluGARD® is a system of aluminium posts, available from HAVERKAMP in a range of sizes and diameters. These can be fitted with a variety of fillers – adapted to customer requirements – as well as climbover protection and sensor and video systems.
Further information on AluGARD® is available here.
For lovers of natural building materials, WoodGARD® fencing from HAVERKAMP is a highly effective penetration and climbover detection system. WoodGARD® is an electrically monitored wooden fence, in which the surveillance elements are integrated virtually invisibly. There are virtually no limits to the design options available – the system can be integrated in a wide range of timbers, including oak, cedar, and Siberian larch.
WoodGARD® is a quiescent current monitored security fence made of wood, which can be installed with steel posts, resulting in an extremely long service life. The highly reliable security technology virtually excludes the possibility of false alarm.
The design possibilities presented by WoodGARD® are extremely varied – from security to picket or garden fencing or as pergola elements.