HAVERKAMP AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Maintaining transparency while enjoying considerable savings in energy: a simple matter with HAVERKAMP sun-protection films and variable systems. OPALFILM® and OPALVARIO® products are employed to prevent rooms from undergoing rapid and excessive warming.
The advantages of this include the following:
- Reduction in the cooling load on air-conditioning systems
- Reduced energy costs
- Improvement in the building's CO2 balance
- Improvement in indoor climate
- Enhanced living and working comfort
- Maintenance of employees' performance levels
- Rapid and cost-effective refitting
- Short-term amortisation period for your investment
- No structural modifications necessary
Download the HAVERKAMP Ecolux brochure here.
OPALFILM® sun-protection films and OPALVARIO® variable blind systems can reduce heating costs considerably. Special-purpose aluminised films can increase the energy balance of windows with a standard insulation value of 1.1 by up to twenty percent. And in older windows with a lower insulation value, sun-protection films and variable system film blinds can achieve an even greater energy saving.
Because the quality of the climate outside closed rooms is also important, HAVERKAMP special-function films and sun-protection systems also help you save energy and reduce CO2 emissions at their source. Naturally, environmentally-aware production is long-since rooted in the HAVERKAMP corporate philosophy.