PROFILON® P4A AM
PROFILON® P4A AM | security film in P4A strength
Characteristics at a glance
- Resistant car security film
- Certified in resistance class P4A according to DIN EN 356 A
- Resistant to e.g. vandalism, explosions or attacks
- High level of splinter resistance in case of glass breakage and reduction of the risk of injury
- For emergency and service vehicles in working areas with a high risk level
- For increasing the mobile safety of police, fire department, first responders and the military
- The initial process of security film fitting could take place in-house at the HAVERKAMP factory or directly at the car manufacturers
- Coating exclusively in-house by our specialist installers
- ABG - approval / A-pillar possible with special approval
- Transparent - maintenance-free - scratch-resistant
Areas of application:
- Police vehicles
- Military vehicles
- Fire department vehicles
- Emergency vehicles of aid organizations
- Emergency and service vehicles in working areas with a high-risk level (explosion risk, attack risk)
- Agricultural vehicles
PROFILON® P4A AM
The car security film PROFILON® P4A AM is a multilayer film laminate and represents a retrofit solution or coating ex works for vehicle windows in resistance class P4A according to DIN EN 356 A.
PROFILON® P4A AM provides a break-through resistance and binds the glass splinters in case of glass breakage that may be caused by vandalism, explosions or attacks. In case of a glass breakage of the vehicle window, it is held together and spread of splinters is highly reduced. The risk of injury to the passengers inside the vehicle is therefore drashcally reduced.
This film is particularly suitable for increasing the mobile safety of police, fire department, emergency vehicles in areas of crises as well as military and for vehicles that require special protection.
In order to guarantee effective protection, HAVERKAMP automotive safety films are exclusively installed ex works or at our HAVERKAMP factory under clean room conditions.
In the EU and worldwide, different standards apply for the equipment of a vehicle’s A-pillar. In Germany, the coating of the A-pillar is only possible with a special permit. - Contact us for more information!