PROSECURAL Front-attachment frame
Characteristics at a glance
- PROSECURAL add-on windows are made of PC 1804 polycarbonate glass – to protect against break-in, thrown object penetration and other acts of vandalism – and they also have a specially designed frame profile.
- PROSECURAL add-on windows are made of the toughest and most impact-resistant synthetic material on the market.
- PROSECURAL add-on windows are a retrofit solution for both private and commercial use and can be installed easily and inconspicuously to all types of window construction (including glazing bars and structural glazing).
- PROSSECURAL frame profiles were specially developed by HAVERKAMP to conceal all structural details and feature a high-quality design, inconspicuous security functionality, and optimum colour coordination.
- PROSECURAL add-on windows attain resistance class A3 in accordance with DIN 52 290, P5A in accordance with EN 356, and EH 02 class in accordance with VdS.
- Recommended by crime-protection police and prescribed by property insurers for particular types of building, such as listed buildings with museum activity.
Areas of application
- Private houses
- Museums and art galleries
- Listed buildings
- Government and administrative buildings
- Office buildings and assembly rooms
Resistance classes of PROSECURAL add-on frames
PROSECURAL add-on frames have the following resistance classes:
- A3 in accordance with DIN 52 290
- P5A in accordance with EN 356
- EH 02 class in accordance with VdS
Information brochure: resistance classes
Further information on the above resistance classes is available here.
PROSECURAL add-on frames and windows
PROSECURAL add-on frames have proven highly effective when it comes to protecting against vandalism and break-ins, whether in commercial or private buildings. The system was developed by HAVERKAMP and represents a reliable retrofit solution. PROSECURAL add-on windows are made of highly efficient PC 1804 polycarbonate glass, which is currently the most impact-resistant synthetic material available on the world market. It is classified as A3 in accordance with DIN 52 290, P5A in accordance with EN 356, and EH 02 class in accordance with VdS guidelines.
The add-on frame can be easily and inconspicuously installed to all window constructions, where it remains unnoticeable. Even with difficult window constructions, such as glazing bar windows or structural glazing, or in listed buildings, these add-on windows are no problem to install. The system is recommended by crime-protection police and prescribed by many property insurers for particular types of building.
What makes PROSECURAL add-on windows so special are the frames' special profiles, which were developed by HAVERKAMP. As a result, it is no longer necessary to attach additional installation strips, which means that the frame can be mounted easily and inconspicuously onto any type of window construction. This special property comes about through the bond of the highly efficient polycarbonate with the frame.
All structural details, such as screws and corner brackets, are concealed by the specially developed clamping cover profile. The design of the system harmonises with any architectural environment without giving away its security functionality. PROSECURAL add-on windows are available in all RAL colours.