HakaGARD® mobile elements
Bullet-resistant mobile element
Characteristics at a glance
- Mobile element for individual, powerful and flexible protection from bullets and explosive attacks
- HAKAGARD® mobile elements are available with bullet-resistant glazing and optionally with a bullet-resistant frame
- HAKAGARD® mobile elements can be installed at any point inside a room or in front of existing window fronts.
- Available in a variety of sizes and colours
- HAKAGARD® mobile elements are first-class products in terms of their security engineering, materials and glazing
Areas of application
- Public buildings with temporary increased security requirements
- Court buildings
- Police buildings
- Military facilities
- Assembly rooms, religious meeting centres
- Conference rooms
Resistance classes of processed HAKAGARD® glass panels
Resistance classes of processed HAKAGARD® glass panels:
|BR 1||Rifle||.22 LR|
|BR 2||Handgun||9 mm Luger|
|BR 3||Handgun||.357 Magnum|
|BR 4||Handgun||.44 Rem. Magnum|
|BR 5||Rifle||5,56 x 45|
|BR 6||Rifle||7,62 x 51 (softcore)|
|BR 7||Rifle||7,62 x 51 (steel hardcore)|
Information flyer: Resistance classes
Further information on resistance classes is available here.
HAKAGARD® mobile elements
HAVERKAMP has developed HAKAGARD® mobile elements to provide extremely powerful and yet flexible protection for public buildings with enhanced security requirements, such as court buildings, or military or police facilities.
The mobile elements are fitted with bullet-resistant glass panels and are optionally available with a bullet-resistant frame; they are designed for extremely effective retrofitting. The mobile elements move on specially made rollers, which makes them suitable for both short-term and long-term use.
The high-quality glass composite and high-performance film employed in HAKAGARD® mobile elements feature low weight and an inconspicuous appearance. At the same time, the mobile elements achieve a high resistance class that ensures effective bullet resistance.
HAKAGARD® mobile elements can be installed at any point inside a room or in front of existing window fronts. Bullet-resistant coupling profiles allow flexible expansion of the system to form a bullet-resistant front or even corner combination.
HAKAGARD® mobile elements are available in a wide range of sizes and colours, and can be perfectly coordinated to match the local conditions.