Protection against break-in with HAKAGARD® window and door elements
In the majority of cases, intruders attempt to gain entry to a building through its windows and doors, since these represent the building's weakest points. HAKAGARD® window and door elements from HAVERKAMP are extremely sturdy security solutions that leave no chance to potential intruders, particularly in new buildings.
As a retrofit solution, the security experts recommend the extremely sturdy, design-oriented PROSECURAL® add-on frames, which HAVERKAMP has added to its portfolio to augment this segment.
PROSECURAL® and HAKAGARD® security elements are certified in accordance with DIN EN 356, DIN EN 1063 and DIN EN 1522.
HAKAGARD® security windows and doors:
- Burglary-resistant up to RC4 in accordance with DIN EN 1627-1630
- Burglary-resistant glass up to P8B in accordance with DIN EN 356
- VdS Class C compliant fully concealed monitoring of opening and close-off
- Monitoring also active when window panels are tilted
- Toughened safety glass with integrated alarm technology for monitoring glass breakage
Further information on the above resistance classes is available here.