High-performance climbover protection
Characteristics at a glance
- Highly effective climbover protection for fence systems, various wall types, and roof edges
- Retrofit solution for protecting against climbover intrusions
- Domed design for extremely high barring effect
- Very difficult to overcome even with technical aids
- Available on request with specially modified detection system for early recognition of approaches and climbover attempts using technical aids
Areas of application
- Commercial perimeters with extreme protection requirements, such as production facilities, logistics companies, warehouses, energy companies, chemical works, etc.
- Embassy premises
ProtectGARD® can be integrated in the AluGARD® base system
ProtectGARD® is ideally suited for integration in the AluGARD® base system. AluGARD® is a system of aluminium posts, available from HAVERKAMP in a range of sizes and diameters. These can be fitted with a variety of fillers – adapted to customer requirements – as well as climbover protection and sensor and video systems.
Further information on AluGARD® is available here.
ProtectGARD® is the ideal climbover retrofit solution for fence systems, walls and roof edges. The curved, minimalist design of the ProtectGARD® system also fulfils a particular safety function: the shape, dimensions and materials of the domed rods have an extremely high barring effect. ProtectGARD® takes into account the physiological capabilities of a person while climbing. Even using technical aids, the ProtectGARD® system is virtually impossible to breach.
ProtectGARD® can be fitted with a specially modified detection system that is able to recognise when ropes or grapple hooks are in use or when the wall is being approached from inside or outside.