Climbover protection for front grille fences
Characteristics at a glance
- Climbover protection for short and long stretches
- Sabotage-proof detection to protect against climbover attempts
- Separately adjustable pressure load for each signalling line
- Unsusceptible to false alarms (caused by animals or environmental conditions)
- Available in all RAL colours and surface textures
Areas of application
- Private properties
- Commercial plot perimeters for production facilities, logistics companies, warehouses and office complexes
RailGARD® can be integrated in the AluGARD® base system
RailGARD® is ideally suited for integration in the AluGARD® base system. AluGARD® is a system of aluminium posts, available from HAVERKAMP in a range of sizes and diameters. These can be fitted with a variety of fillers – adapted to customer requirements – as well as climbover protection and sensor and video systems.
Further information on AluGARD® is available here.
The RailGARD® climbover detection system from HAVERKAMP was developed out of the tried and tested WaveGARD® system and hence optimised for long stretches. RailGARD® is a slimline solution that can be fitted to grille railings or used as an addition to the WaveGARD® or GlasGARD® systems.
RailGARD® is able to detect pressures that are individually configured for each signalling line according to the customer's requirements. This avoids false alarms, for example from small animals or snowfall. The system is, however, able to immediately and reliably detect any climbover attempts by people.
The customer can choose from the complete range of RAL colours as well as a selection of surface textures, to ensure that the sabotage-proof detection system perfectly matches the surroundings. The climbover detection system is thus virtually invisible to the naked eye.