Characteristics at a glance
- Security fence made up of steel grille panels, with extendable, modular construction
- GimaGARD® security fencing features electrical surveillance; a steel grille fence that can be adapted to suit a range of security requirements
- Mechanically secured with quiescent current monitored climbover and penetration protection
- Steel grille panel fence with an extremely low rate of false alarms
- Integrated security features virtually undetectable to intruders
- Long service life, low maintenance costs, highly weather resistant
Areas of application
- Private properties
- Company premises
- Logistics centres
- Raw materials facilities
- Parks and gardens
- Sports centres
GimaGARD® can be integrated in the AluGARD® base system
GimaGARD® is suitable for integration in the AluGARD® base system. AluGARD® is the modular base structure from HAVERKAMP for alarm security fences, consisting of aluminium posts of a variety of sizes and diameters. These can be fitted with a range of fillers – adapted to customer requirements – as well as climbover protection and sensor and video systems.
Further information on AluGARD® is available here.
GimaGARD® is an electrically monitored steel grille fence with modular expansion elements that enable it to be adapted to a range of security requirements. GimaGARD® provides protection against both climbover and penetration attempts, and as such, provides ideal protection against a variety of intruder profiles and threat situations.