Highly effective self-tinting sun protection film: smart technology for windows and doors
Characteristics at a glance
- Photochromic sun protection film for dynamic protection against the sun’s radiation
- Self-tinting in the presence of direct sunlight – transparent in all other lighting conditions
- Automatically darkens when sunlight shines on the film
- Lightens again automatically when the level of sunlight falls
- No power supply needed
- Reduces heat build-up in the building’s interior
- For dynamic glare protection in work rooms and residential areas
- Integrated UV protection
- For intelligent daylight control
- For interior installation
HAVERKAMP Dynamic: ‘sunglasses’ for windows and facades
Areas of application
- Catering establishments
- Producing areas
- Hotels (lobbies, restaurants, bedrooms)
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Residential buildings
- Museums and galleries
- Light grey tinting in the presence of direct sunlight
- Transparent in the shade
HAVERKAMP Dynamic – photochromic sun protection film
HAVERKAMP Dynamic is a photochromic sun protection film that darkens automatically in the presence of direct sunlight and lightens when the radiation recedes. As a result of this effect, photochromic sun protection film is able to provide sun protection whenever it is required. The same effect is already well-known from self-tinting sunglasses.
The transparent sun-protection film from HAVERKAMP works without electricity and is an interior film designed for installation on any flat glass surface.
The smart sun protection film offers an excellent level of protection against sunlight, heat and glare.
As the intensity of the sunlight falls, so too does the level of tinting displayed by the HAVERKAMP Dynamic intelligent sun protection film. In the absence of sunlight, HAVERKAMP Dynamic loses its tinting and is virtually transparent. The process takes only 2-3 minutes.
Special pigments incorporated in the film are what enable it to adapt so well to the level of the sun’s radiation. The tinting is a direct reaction to the presence of sunlight or UV radiation.
The surface of the film is easy to clean and is also scratch-insensitive.