OPALVARIO® Smart Solar
Characteristics at a glance
- Variable, high-tech glare protection, sun protection and heat protection for design-oriented shade in building interiors
- Functional roller-blind system for light regulation at computer-screen workplaces
- Provides visibility to the outside in accordance with Workplace Regulations (ArbStättV)
- Rechargeable battery fed from a solar panel or mains connection
- Operated by hand-held remote control for stepless positioning of screen material
- Equipped as standard with a 33 x 33 mm cassette, very small profile dimensions
Areas of application
- Meeting rooms
- display working stations
- Living spaces
- Entrance halls
- Roller blind system with a one-piece, four sides closed aluminum cassette (33x33 mm), profile chamber with brush debarring toolholder
- The direction of shade film is top-down or can be adjusted as counter pull.
- silver (RAL 9006, plastics grey)
- white (RAL 9016, plastics white)
- Profiles can be chosen in all RAL colors, plastics mostly black
- on the frame or between the glass ledges
- A 12 V tubular motor for exact, continuous positioning of the hanging. The engine battery of the motor is charged via a solar panel that is fixed on the window.
- periphery either metallized or tinted
- alternatively dimming hangings available
- sound absorption OPALFILM® Whisper optionally available
- film embossings: Glatt, Glatt Stabila, Diamant, Diamant Stabila
- clear (UV-protection)
OPALVARIO® Smart Solar
The OPALVARIO® OV Smart Solar roller blind system not only provides stylish and designer-oriented shade for building interiors, but it is also a highly functional roller-blind system for regulating light at computer-screen workplaces.
The special feature of this system is the rechargeable battery that is fed either by a solar panel or a mains power supply. The system is operated by a hand-held remote control unit. The special advantage is the significant saving in installation costs and long-terms saving in electricity costs.
As per EU regulations, the system maintains visibility to the outside while providing effective glare reduction. This effect is achieved by the use of special films with outstanding technical sun-protection performance and a highly reflective outside surface that provides effective heat protection. The optionally available OPALFILM® Whisper microperforations also have a positive effect on room acoustics.
The discreet and compact roller blind systems in the OPALVARIO® Smart Solar system are specially developed to provide shade in office and commercial buildings. The very small section dimensions and clear lines meet all the requirements of modern architecture. The system is equipped as standard with a 33 x 33 mm cassette. A range of different side guide options are available. The side guides additionally perform an important support function within the system, and are installed either on the window frame or between the glazing strips.
The blinds are operated by a hand-held remote control, which allows flexible and infinitely variable positioning of the screen.
The screen material can be selected from a wide range of standard OPALFILM® shade films. The films can be ordered with various light transmission rates, tinting options and surface finishes, to satisfy individual technical requirements and design preferences.