Characteristics at a glance
- Variable, high-tech glare protection, sun protection and heat protection
- Specially developed for light regulation at computer-screen workplaces
- Provides visibility to the outside in accordance with Workplace Regulations (ArbStättV)
- Available with a range of profiles, mounts and operating systems
- Operated either by ball chain or with motorised control components
- Available with a range of side guides and cassette profiles
Areas of application
- Meeting rooms
- Open-plan offices
- Living spaces
- Entrance halls
- Roller blind system with two-piece cassette (44x46 mm)
- Screen run from top down
- silver (RAL 9006, plastics grey)
- white (RAL 9016, plastics white)
- Profiles can be chosen in all RAL colors, plastics mostly black
- The cassette is mounted either by fitting it onto the 30x19 mm guide sections or by securing it with clips, screws or adhesive cement.
- The side tension wires are secured by screws.
Side guide system
- The system is fitted with one-piece side guide sections, 30x19 mm
- The side guides are secured by adhesive cement or screws.
- periphery either metallized or tinted
- alternatively dimming hangings available
- film embossings: Glatt, Glatt Stabila, Diamant, Diamant Stabila
OPALVARIO® OV40 roller blind system
The OPALVARIO® OV40 roller blind system provides effective and attractive protection against sun and glare. Specially developed for light regulation at computer-screen workplaces, the systems allow a clear view to the outside, combined with glare reduction in accordance with EU guidelines. This effect is achieved by the use of special films with outstanding technical sun-protection performance and a highly reflective outside surface that provides effective heat protection.
The OPALVARIO® OV40 roller blind system is characterised by its extremely discreet cassette system. The modular construction with a range of side guide and cassette profiles, mounts and operating systems allows versatile use as a variable sun protection system in a wide range of room and office conditions.
The blinds are operated either by a ball chain or an electric motor, using a wide range of Somfy control units.
The screen material can be selected from a wide range of standard OPALFILM® shade films. The films can be ordered with various light transmission rates, tinting options and surface finishes, to satisfy individual technical requirements and design preferences.