OPALVARIO® 40 L
Characteristics at a glance
- Variable, high-tech glare protection, sun protection and heat protection
- Specially developed for light regulation at computer-screen workplaces
- Provides visibility to the outside in accordance with Workplace Regulations (ArbStättV)
- Available with a range of profiles, mounts and operating systems
- Operated either manually with a ball chain or with a motor drive
Areas of application
- Meeting rooms
- Open-plan offices
- Living spaces
- Entrance halls
- Private homes
- Roller blind system with one-piece cassette (54x59 mm)
- The direction of shade film is top-down or can be adjusted as counter pull.
- Profile color white (standard) (RAL 9016, plastics grey)
- Profiles can be chosen in all RAL colors, plastics mostly black
- Mounting via clips on window frame, wall or ceiling
- Various wall brackets and supports are available as installation aids
- Guide rails are fixed by gluing or screwing
- The side tension wires are secured by screws
Side guide system
- The system is fitted with one-piece side guide sections 30x19 mm, or seitliche Seilabspannung
- periphery either metallized or tinted
- alternatively dimming hangings available
- film embossings: Glatt, Glatt Stabila, Diamant, Diamant Stabila
- clear (UV-protection)
OPALVARIO® OV40 L roller blind system
The OPALVARIO® OV40L roller blind system provides effective and attractive protection against sun and glare. Specially developed for light regulation at computer-screen workplaces, the systems allow a clear view to the outside, combined with glare reduction in accordance with EU guidelines. This effect is achieved by the use of special films with outstanding technical sun-protection performance and a highly reflective outside surface that provides effective heat protection.
The OPALVARIO® OV40L roller blind system features a one-piece cassette (dimensions 54x59 mm). The modular construction with a range of different side guide and cassette profiles, mounts and operating systems allows its versatile use as a variable sun protection system in a wide range of room and office situations.
The blinds are operated either manually, by a ball chain, or by an electric motor, using a wide range of Somfy control units.
The screen material can be selected from a wide range of standard OPALFILM® shade films. The films can be ordered with various light transmission rates, tinting options and surface finishes, to satisfy individual technical requirements and design preferences.