OPALVARIO® Smart Universal
Characteristics at a glance
- Functional, movable and steplessly positionable roller-blind system for use in commercial buildings and homes
- Highly effective sun protection, glare protection and heat protection for building interiors
- Specially developed for light regulation at computer-screen workplaces
- Provides visibility to the outside in accordance with Workplace Regulations (ArbStättV)
- Available with a range of profiles, mounts and operating systems
- Operated either manually with a ball chain or with a motor drive
- Equipped as standard with a 33 x 33 mm cassette
Areas of application
- Meeting rooms
- display working stations
- Living spaces
- Winter gardens
- Production works
- Roller blind system with a one-piece, four sides closed aluminum cassette (33x33 mm), profile chamber with brush debarring toolholder and laterally screwed plastic caps
- The direction of shade film is top-down or can be adjusted as counter pull.
- silver (RAL 9006, plastics grey)
- white (RAL 9016, plastics white)
- Profiles can be chosen in all RAL colors, plastics mostly black
- on the frame or between the glass ledges
- Move the end profiles in the desired direction for an exact, stepless positioning of the shade film in all desired directions
- periphery either metallized or tinted
- alternatively dimming hangings available
- film embossings: Glatt, Glatt Stabila, Diamant, Diamant Stabila
- clear (UV-protection)
OPALVARIO® Smart Universal
Not only is OPALVARIO® Smart Universal a great way to provide stylish and designer oriented shade in building interiors, it is also an extremely functional roller blind system for effective light regulation at computer-screen workplaces, because it makes ideal use of natural daylight as well as providing glare protection, maintaining clear visibility to the outside in line with EU regulations.
This system also features highly flexible operation and is freely movable and steplessly positionable without a chain pull. OPALVARIO® Smart Universal is available with a classic screen material from top to bottom as a double blind. The system is suitable for numerous applications in both commercial buildings and homes.
The special film systems in the screen materials feature outstanding sun protection performance, which serves to maintain that all-important outside visibility. Furthermore the highly reflective external side of the film provides efficient heat protection.
This discreet and compact roller blind system was specially developed for commercial buildings and offices. Very small profile measurements and clarity of lines satisfy the requirements of modern architecture. The system is available as standard with a cassette size of 33x33 mm, with four side guide variations to choose from. The side guides additionally perform an important support function within the system, and are installed either on the window frame or between the glazing strips. The roller blinds are operated by pulling the handle attached to the end profile, for stepless positioning of the screen material.
The screen material can be selected from a wide range of standard OPALFILM® shade films. The films can be ordered with various light transmission rates, tinting options and surface finishes, to satisfy individual technical requirements and design preferences.