OPALVARIO® Vertical blinds
Characteristics at a glance
- Flexible shading even for large window surfaces
- Light regulation and optimum glare protection for computer-screen workplaces with visibility to the outside in accordance with EU directives, even with the blades closed
- Reflective external side for effective heat protection
- Optionally available with OPALFILM® Whisper sound protection
- Extremely reliable, long service life and very comfortable in use
- Optimum hanging behaviour
- Blade width: 127 mm
Areas of application
- (ceiling-high) windows in offices and meeting rooms
- Entrance halls
- Living spaces
- winter gardens
- Diamant embossing
- Glatt Stabila embossing
- Diamant Stabila embossing
- OPALFILM® Whisper
- white (RAL 9016)
- silver anodised (E6/EV1)
- in any RAL-color on request
- fixed to the ceiling by means of clips
- wall-brackets are available as installation accessories
- periphery either metallized or tinted
- alternatively dimming hangings available
- sound absorption OPALFILM® Whisper optionally available
- film embossings: Glatt, Glatt Stabila, Diamant, Diamant Stabila
OPALVARIO® vertical blinds
OPALVARIO® vertical blinds are the ideal flexible shading solution for large windows with widths of up to 6.50 metres and heights of up to 3 metres.
These vertical blinds are specially developed for light regulation at computer-screen workplaces, as they provide ideal glare protection while preserving visibility to the outside. This is possible thanks to the use of special OPALFILM® films, which feature excellent sun-protection properties and are available in a wide range of tints and colours. The reflective external side of the screen material provides reliable heat protection in summer, guaranteeing a more pleasant indoor climate. Moreover, OPALVARIO® vertical blinds can also be fitted with OPALFILM® Whisper, to improve the room's acoustics.
OPALVARIO® vertical blinds are attached to the upper runner with a profile cross-section of 40mm x 25mm or it can be clipped to the ceiling or else mounted with wall brackets.
The runners accept blades of a width of 127mm. These can be adjusted to suit the light conditions by means of a pull cord that can be attached to the left or right, as required. The blade package can be opened centrally, left or right justified, on one side or partitioned.
The blades are turned by a ball chain. Optionally, this can also be performed by an electric motor, which is operated either by a button or hand-held remote control.