OPALFILM® ornamental and decorative films
OPALFILM® decorative films are window films designed for adorning windows and glass surfaces with a variety of decors; they can also be combined as required with sun protection, shatter protection, privacy protection and UV protection.
Characteristics at a glance
- Decorative films for adorning all types of windows and glass panels
- Available in a range of designs to emphasise different aspects
- Also available upon request with shatter protection in accordance with EN 12600
- Varying degrees of translucency and transparency
Areas of application
- Trade fair construction
- Sanitary facilities
- Glass partitions
- Glass doors
- Through doors
- Meeting rooms
- Window surfaces in residential buildings
- White stripes, 10mm (Art. No. 39700)
- White squares, 35mm (Art. No. 39710)
- Rainbow (Art. No. 39310)
- Ice age (Art. No. 39330)
- Watercolor (Art. No. 39340)
OPALFILM® Ornamental and decorative films
Create an atmosphere, adorn and enhance existing glass surfaces:
with OPALFILM® ornamental and decorative films you can create privacy, partition a room or enhance glass panels while at the same time augmenting the design.
Our design film is available in a wide range of different colours and patterns and in varying degrees of translucency and transparency, and they can be perfectly integrated into any room design. The self-adhesive window films give a brand new appearance to windowpanes, room partitions, display cabinets and doors. Moreover, they can be used to provide discreet markings on full-glass doors and partitions, as frequently found in modern buildings.
OPALFILM® ornamental and decorative films are available in a range of material thicknesses and, optionally, with a level of shatter protection that complies with EN 12600.