SL® Royal Bond
Brilliant – Transparent – Aluminised – First-class privacy protection – Ideal heat protection
Characteristics at a glance
- German automotive window film manufacturer
- Reduces the temperature of the vehicle interior
- Reduces CO2 emissions and fuel consumption by reducing load on air-conditioner
- Repels 99 percent of UV radiation
- Provides glare and privacy protection
- Increases privacy when fitted with darker tints
- Glare limitation for monitors in rear of passenger compartment
- Visual styling
Sun protection, heat protection and privacy protection automotive films for vehicle refinement.
Thanks to the special aluminising process, the SL® Royal Bond series provides very good UV and heat protection in vehicle interiors combined with first-class privacy protection and brilliant transparency.
The multilayer film construction is ductile and features high-grade screen print adhesion coupled with scratch resistance in accordance with ECE 43. The light-green colour nuance represents a high-quality refinement for a wide range of vehicles.
SL® Royal Bond series automotive films are available in the transmission factors 05 / 19 / 34 / 49. The warranty period is seven years.