Particularly in the case of vehicles used in the security sector or for emergency response, there is always a high risk of occupants being attacked and injured in the event of wanton vandalism or demonstrations.
HAVERKAMP HAKAGARD® AM, a laminate of safety glass and safety film, not only prevents dangerous flying fragments in the event of glass breakage, but also has a bullet-resistant effect up to resistance class VPAM 4.
- Extremely resistant laminate of safety glass and safety film
- Bullet-resistant according to VPAM 2 and 4
- Inhibitory to throw-through
- Extremely thin and therefore lighter than conventional glass
- Without the use of polycarbonate
- For passenger protection of police team buses, emergency vehicles and VIP limousines
- Particularly transparent due to glass-film composite
Distortion-free view without the use of polycarbonate
- Combination Sonnen- und/oder Sichtschutz possible, even with switchable film
Bullet resistance VPAM 2 to 4
Retrofittable safety glass
The HAKAGARD® AM structure has a thickness of 16 -18 mm and is thus lighter than conventional glass. Despite the lightweight construction, the vehicle armour is bullet-resistant:
- Glass construction 16 mm: Classification according to VPAM 2 - Bullet test with 9 mm Luger from a distance of 5 metres.
- Glass construction 18 mm: Classification according to VPAM 4 - Bullet test with .357 Magnum from a distance of 5 metres.
In addition to the reliable protective effect, HAKAGARD® AM has a very high and long-lasting transparency. Yellowing, which occurs especially when using polycarbonate panes, does not occur with HAKAGARD® AM thanks to the clear film-glass structure.
Yes, the lightweight vehicle armour is extremely resistant: bullet-, puncture- and penetration-resistant.
The composite is not visible to outsiders because it is very thin and transparent. The glass-foil composite allows a clear view.
A combination with HAVERKAMP products from the areas of sun and privacy protection as well as switchable films is possible.